Brainstrummings from a Bug-Eyed Bookworm

Tiff is a PhD student in English literature at UC-Berkeley. She takes no prisoners, bars no holds, holds no bars.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Justin in his unnatural habitat

This is a photo of Justin Hastings. He is my boyfriend and he is also currently in Southeast Asia doing research for his political science dissertation.












This photo was taken by this moth. Very admirable for its first attempt at human-life photography, especially considering its lack of opposable thumbs.

4 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know if I say that's a bad picture of me (the non-moth), I won't be able to get pictures of Tiffany, so, uh, sure, it's great!

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the hat.

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was going to leave you an avatar. but your blogger doesn't allow it. meh.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger GT Foodies said...

What's an avatar?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home