Brainstrummings from a Bug-Eyed Bookworm

Tiff is a PhD student in English literature at UC-Berkeley. She takes no prisoners, bars no holds, holds no bars.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pictures From The Valley of Death


PM and I drove down to Death Valley to visit my friend, Eileen, who works in the park as a hydrologic technician! Here are photos (taken by PM because I didn't bring my camera.) I'm imagining that he'll post some up on his blog as well sometime soon.















This is Eileen and her boyfriend, Lance.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! I would love to see more, Tiff. You have them posted somewhere?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger GT Foodies said...

Hi Lily!

No. I've never been a huge photo-poster kind of person. And actually, these pictures aren't mine...they're from Justin's camera because I didn't bring my own camera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home