Brainstrummings from a Bug-Eyed Bookworm

Tiff is a PhD student in English literature at UC-Berkeley. She takes no prisoners, bars no holds, holds no bars.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why I've Not Been Good at Updating This Blog.

My only excuse is quite lame: I keep wanting to post pictures on my blog, but then I'm too lazy to download the photos on my camera onto my computer.

Yes. Lame excuse. But I finally downloaded pictures onto my computer!

These are pictures of Belteshezzar and his tiny bell-peppers (he owns a fancy sports-car to compensate).
















In other news, remember how Bebop and Archibald slowly grew from tiny black and white caterpillars into fat green and yellow caterpillars?

Well now, feast your eyes upon the lookers they turned into:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home